Free Needlepoint Patterns with Instructions, Full-Color Charts, and Patterns.
By Cheryl Fall
- Needlepoint Projects by Themes
- Textured or Specialty Stitch Projects
- Patterns for Beginners
- Alphabets and Monograms
Alphabetical Pattern Lists
Search for your favorite patterns by name. Select A though L or M through Z.
- FREE Needlework Patterns A through F
- FREE Needlepoint Patterns G through L
- FREE Needlepoint Patterns M through Z
Patterns based on a series of subjects - includes Nativity and Stand-up Figures, Petit Fours, Ice Creams, Hats and more...
- Nativity Figures Series
- Fairytale and Nutcracker Figures Series
- Surfboard Series
- Ice Cream Stick Series
- Stitch Journal Series
Holiday Projects by Type
Search for needlepoint Holiday projects by theme. Includes Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Judaic Needlepoint and other Holidays.
Projects by Season
Projects grouped seasonally, but not Holiday patterns.
Patterns inspired by the art and crafts of other countries and cultures.
Needlepoint Projects by Themes
Patterns featuring flowers, blossoms and bouquets.
- Guest Designer Patterns
- Vintage & Antique Patterns
- Vintage Pattern Resources for Needlepoint and Stitchery
- Animals from the Land, Sea and Air
- Ice Cream Stick Monthly Series
- Scrap Basket Patterns
- Juvenile or Childrens' Patterns
- Geometric & Contemporary
- Food, Beverage and Kitchen
Textured or Specialty Stitch Projects
Patterns featuring unusual, textured or specialty needlepoint stitches. Try a new stitch and build your skills!
- Projects worked in Long Stitch
- Coins in the Fountain Class Project
- Leaf Quartet
- Pineapple Pattern
- Bargello Hearts
Patterns for Beginners
Build your foundation of needlepoint skills by starting with these designs.
- Abstract Circles
- Grace's Pinks
- Asian Maple
- Ice Cream Pillow Front
- Salamanca Pattern
- Breezes Through the Treezes
Alphabets and Monograms
Mix and match alphabets and related patterns for needlepoint projects.