The Bottom Line
This publication is devoted solely to the art of needpoint and features needlepoint projects, inspiration, and stitch guides for the needlepoint enthusiast.
Regular Features/Articles by well-known needlepoint designers and teachers are a great way to keep up on what's new in the world of needlepoint, and help guide the stitcher through a wide variety of subjects from beginner to advanced levels.
Feature articles range from educational to downright humorous, and are always enjoyable.
- Beautiful, full color photos and diagrams
- Professionally-produced stitch guides and diagrams.
- Step-by-step assembly and finishing diagrams.
- Updates on new products, threads and tools.
- I wish it was monthly instead of bimonthly because I enjoy it so much!
- Published by EB Designs and Publication, Inc. and based in Elmira, Oregon
- Publisher: Elizabeth Bozievich
- Published 6 times per year: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, November/December
- US Subscription price at the time of this review: $38 International Subscriptions: $53
Guide Review - Needlepoint Now Magazine
Needlepoint Now is a US-based magazine dedicated to the art of needlepoint.
Published 6 times per year (bimonthly) by EB Design and Publication, Inc. Elizabeth Bozievich, Publisher.