The Bottom Line
Casa Lopez is a Parisian boutique specializing in high-end antique and reproduction rugs, vintage and contemporary textiles and interior design.
- Beautifull full-color photos of finished projects in European settings
- Several large-scale cross stitch on canvas designs
- Berlin floribunda-style projects
- Foreign language - but still fun!
- Black & white symbol charts rather than full-color charts
- Hardcover, 180 pages
- Full color, French language
- Published by Armand Colin, Paris 1993, ISBN: 220021331X
Guide Review - Les Petits Points de Casa Lopez Book Review
This book features many of their well-known designs interpreted in needlepoint. They also produce beautiful kits for several patterns in the book that are available exclusively on their web site. If you're interested in Eurpoean-style needlepoint, this book is a lovely place to begin.